- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Traxxas Spartan High Performance Race Boat RTR w/TQi 2.4Ghz Radio & Castle ESC
This is the Traxxas Spartan High Performance Ready-To-Run Race Boat, with an included TQi 2.4GHz radio system, and two 7-Cell Power Cell battery packs. The Spartan is everything you would expect from Traxxas: Extreme Velineon® brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by. The howling fury of 50+ mph across the water on optional 6S LiPo power will make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice.
Everything about it means business: the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull; smooth, cable-drive efficiency; innovative water cooling system; and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls. The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad. The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations—from the included 7-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to 3S LiPo's. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns. A high-output 2.4GHz radio system, along with water-cooled and waterproof electronics, keep Spartan going for the trouble-free, all-day running you count on from Traxxas. No detail was overlooked to offer the power, speed, convenience, and fun that Traxxas' award-winning cars and trucks are known for.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System
This model is equipped with the Traxxas TQi radio system. The TQi delivers a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim, and the ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible
The TQi's most important feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (TRA6511, sold separately) that turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add the optional telemetry sensors (sold separately) to your model.
- Spartan 57076
- (2) 7-Cell Power Cell batteries included
- 50+mph on 6S LiPo! (3S + 3S)
- 36" deep-V hull for stable high-speed performance
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- Built-in Low Voltage Detection
- 540XL high-output motor with water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release power module integrates power system, waterproof electronics, and stuffing tube
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel turn fins, trim tabs, and hardware
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
Hull Type: Deep-V
Dead Rise Angle: 26 Degrees
Hull Length: 36.5 Inches (927mm)
Overall Length: 40.8 (1037mm)
Overall Height: 5.8 (147mm)
Beam (width): 9.5 Inches (243mm)
Weight: 72oz (2041g)
Speed Control Type: Traxxas Velineon VXL-6s, Water-cooled
Input Voltage: 7-18 NiMH Cells, 2-6 LiPo Cells (8.4-22.2 Volts DC)
BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
BEC Current: 3A
Power Wire: 12 gauge Maxx Cable
Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
Low Voltage Detection: Yes (user enabled)
Motor (electric): Traxxas Velineon 540XL Brushless, water-cooled
Drive System: Direct Drive, 0.150" Flex Cable
Outdrive: Adjustable Aluminum
Prop: 2-blade composite, 42x59mm
Transmitter: TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel)
Receiver: 6518 2.4GHz Micro 5-channel
Servo: 2056 High-torque waterproof
Batteries: (2) Power Cell 7-Cell 8.4V with High Current Connector
Charger: Not included
Needed To Complete:
- 8.4V Battery Charger w/Traxxas High Current Connectors
- (4) "AA" Batteries for transmitter
COLOR NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Traxxas Spartan Race Boat, model TRA57076 is available in two different ProGraphix color schemes; Red & Blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on August 8, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$345.05 (43%)|