- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Viper R/C 1/8th Scale VTX8 Sensored Brushless ESC/VF8.21 Competition 4-Pole Motor & EZ Link
This is the Viper RC 1/8th Scale VTX8 Sensored Brushless ESC/VF8.21 Competition 4-pole Motor Combo. The VTX8 was designed from the ground up to handle the punishment of the most demanding 1/8 scale and 4wd short course applications, with the ability to operate on either 2S or 6S LiPo batteries. The VTX8 is compatible with sensored 2 pole, 4 pole and 6 pole motors from 540 up to 1/8 size from any manufacturer, and features an adjustable BEC that can deliver 7V for your high voltage servos. Combine this with waterproof construction, a full aluminum case and a fan with a carbon fiber brace that helps to efficiently dissipate heat, and you have an ESC that will propel your rig to the finish line and beyond, with reliability that your competitors can only dream of.
The VF8 motor series was developed exclusively for 4S applications and was designed to handle the abuse of 1/8 competition, yet weigh less than other 1/8 motors. An epoxy balanced rotor designed for maximum performance spins on oversized precision bearings and is secured within heavy duty aluminum end bells and the precision CNC-machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum can is ribbed for maximum cooling. When combined with Viper’s VTX8 speed control the VF8 delivers the smoothest control and power available. For added peace of mind, every VF8 motor is load tested at the Viper factory before it leaves, to help ensure you have power on demand when you need it, every time you pull the trigger.
The included EZ Link is the same size as a credit card, and is used for tuning the speed control while at the track without the need for a computer. The innovative V-Port on the VTX speed control allows for programmability without removing the speed control wire from the receiver. This means less wear over time and you never have to dig into your receiver to make an adjustment. All these features are complimented by Viper's 365 day limited manufacturers warranty on all electronics for peace of mind.
- True Sensored technology that provides super smooth power and brake
- Heavy duty all aluminum waterproof case (cooling fan is not waterproof)
- 2~6S Li-Po Support
- Ultra high definition parameter setting (0~100% steps)
- Supports 2-pole and 4-pole 540/550/8th scale motors
- Adjustable BEC up to 7V
- PC V-LINK software ready for firmware upgrade and PC interface*
- 8 user profile that allows to import and export in PC V-LINK software*
- Auto Power Off function for the maximum safety
- Includes EZ Link programming card
- Available in 3 options for 1/8 applications – 1900kV (VIP8VSF081901), 2100kv (VIP8VSF082101) and 2700kv (VIP8VSF082701)
- 4-POLE/12-SLOT high performance design for 1/8 on/off road racing
- Full aluminum design with CNC machined 6061 T6 ribbed can
- Ultra low resistance high current soldering tabs
- Precision ball bearing for maximum performance and life cycle
- Maximized performance with viper VTX8 ESC
- Factory limited 180-day warranty
- Type: Sensored Only
- Support Voltage: 2S~6S Li-Po
- Support Motor Type: 2/4/6-pole
- Max BEC Voltage/AMP: 7V/5A
- Continuous Current: 220A
- Dimensions: 46x53x41mm
- Weight: 113g (w/o wires)
- Case Length: 69.40mm (27.30in)
- Case Diameter: 41.80mm (1.65in)
- Shaft Dimension: 19x5mm
- Weight: 317g (11.1oz)
- Max Voltage: 4S - 14.8V
- kV: 2,100
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$170.00 (34%)|