- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Viper R/C VTX1 Sensored Brushless ESC
This is the Viper R/C VTX1 Sensored Brushless ESC. The VTX1 is the most advanced speed control system available. Fully programmable, ROAR approved, and an ultra small footprint are just some of the features that make the VTX1 a great choice in your hunt for the podium.
The VTX1 has an all aluminum case that disperses heat without the use of a fan. It comes preloaded with eight profiles which are all customizable for different applications, and you can develop your own profile for a specific track or track condition. The VTX1 was developed for 1/12 and 1/10 scale on road applications that dont use a receiver pack, and it is also a great choice for competitive 1/10 off road racing. Top of the line power FET's provide ultra-low resistance for "blinky class" racing, while the sophisticated boost timing firmware allows you to set your power profile to suit any track.
- True sensored system
- 1~2S LiPo Support without radio receiver pack
- Smart Brake System setting by motor RPM and curve profiles
- Dynamic timing boost for competitive track conditions
- High resolutionsetting (100 steps in most key parameters)
- Battery cut off, ESC temperature, and motor temperature protection
- LED indicator for STOCK/MODIFIED class race
- Auto time-out power off
- V-LINK Software for firmware upgrade and PC interface set up (link device sold separately)
- 8 Default standard set up profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge
Motor Type: Sensored Only
ON Resistance: 0.00045Ω * 2
Battery Support: 1~2S Li-Po
BEC Voltage: 4.5~5.5V
Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x32.5x14.5mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 25, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!