- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Western Robotics Hercules Super BEC G2
This is the Western Robotics Hercules Super BEC G2. The Hercules Super BEC G2 continues the legacy of the original Hercules Super BEC. The G2 is different because it delivers outstanding high current loads of 15 Amps continuous / 20 Amps peak. The Hercules Super Battery Eliminator Circuit G2 is a glitch free, high efficiency, high power switching voltage regulator designed to work with all popular brands of R/C receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your R/C receiver and servo(s) eliminating the need for a separate battery source. The Hercules Super will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources up to a 14s LiPo battery (60V). The Hercules Super BEC G2 now has a built in power bus system that allows multiple servos to be plugged directly into the Hercules unit, this will eliminate any unnecessary voltage drops that can occur within the cabling that come with standard receiver connections that share the one power connection with multiple servos.
- Super high efficiency 5.2V, 6V, 7.4V and 8.2V selectable voltage regulator
- Wide input voltage range from 9V to 60V (3-14 LiPo Cells)
- Min. 12V input for 7.4/8.2V applications
- High current capability of 15 Amps continuous 20 Amps peak with proper ventilation
- High power output that handles multiple servos with built in power bus system that allows for direct servo connections
- Built in battery reverse polarity & current overload protection
- Built in digital power on/off enable port (External switch sold separately)
Weight: 36 grams
- Hercules Super BEC unit G2
- (4) Servo male to male jumper cables
- User Instruction Manual
This product was added to our catalog on August 21, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!